* Extremely cozy and comfortable lounge featuring huge L shaped sofa with additional leather chairs and window seating.
* Warm and welcoming wood fire.
* Honesty Bar.
* Library of both fiction and non fiction books.
* Wonderful alpine ambience with stunning dual aspect views of the mountains.
* Wonderful large dining table which can comfortably accommodate everybody within the chalet.
* Fabulous views of the mountains from large adjacent balcony
* Breakfast and afternoon tea included in your stay.
* Delicious home cooked meals 5 nights per week on reservation.
* Featuring a full-size foot Billiards Table, adaptable to play Pool, Snooker, French Billiards 8 Ball etc...
* Dart Board
*50 inch flat screen TV
* Canal +
* Canal Satellite
* Huge Library of DVD's
* Children's Games
* Cross Trainer
LOCAL À SKI
A dedicated locker for each room, with ample storage for skis and boots in a fully heated ski room
From this room we have direct access to the ski runs, picking up the blue run, "Pharoh", which brings us to the Tremplin and Serre Thibault ski lifts.
Please click HERE to link to ski map
We can book your ski equipment for you, and even have it delivered to the chalet. Please don't hesitate to ask for more information.